SPHERE for ADULTS OF ALL AGES
We spend our childhood rushing to become adults, we play house, we long to be on our own, we wish for the freedom of being an adult! OMG, why didn’t someone tell us it was going to be this hard? Seriously being an adult, whether you are 25, 40, or 65 plus…no one sits you down to explain all the complex stuff that is involved.
Our brain runs our whole lives, our bodies, our thoughts, our emotions. and our actions. We don’t usually stop to think about the why, when, and how, we just are who we are and do what we do. What if you knew how your brain worked? The basic biology, psychology, and neurology of emotions, thoughts and actions. What if you were actively and consciously choosing your thoughts, emotions, and actions?
The human brain processes about 11 million bits of information every second (yes you read that right) but we are only conscious of 50 bits per second. This means that most of our lives are unconscious, the way we think, the emotions we feel, and the actions we take are not focused conscious decisions, but seem to be random occurrences. We are at the mercy of our unconscious brain, do you know how it works?
SPHERE for Adults offers coaching and workshops for the different stages in life.
Join us on your journey to #beabrainowner!
For Young Adults
Adulting? What the hell? Ok now that you not a teenager anymore aren’t you supposed to have life figured out now? When we are teens we can’t wait to be adults, even in college, we can’t wait to get out. Now we are in our twenties, we have jobs, bills, responsibilities…crap! Long gone are summer vacations, now it is work, hanging with friends from college (if they haven’t moved away), and adulting.
For Adults Over 30
30 is the new 20, 40 is the new 30…yada yada yada. Whatever?!? Each stage of life brings with it a whole new set of complex issues. In our 30’s and 40’s we might have kids, maybe looking at a second career, we might be divorced, we might se starting over. We have been adulting now for years, but sometimes it is overwhelming and we all can use a little help during times of transition.
For Adults Over 50
Can you teach an old dog new tricks? Absolutely! Our brain is designed to continue to learn and change throughout our lifetime. As we age our mental energy increases and our physical energy decreases. It is critical to keep our brain engaged because it is a highly dynamic and constantly reorganizing machine. It has the capacity to be shaped and reshaped our entire life.
- It’s What You Don’t Say: Non-Verbal Communication for Teens
- Boys Are Stupid: The Male Brain / Girls Are Crazy: The Female Brain
- (These two are taught in conjunction)
- Confessions of the Teenage Brain: How Does My Brain Work
- Let’s Chat: Interpersonal Communication for Teens
- Show Me The Money: Basic Finances for Teens
- How To Get Ahead When You Are Already Behind: Using Your Brain Effectively
- Brain Ownership: Understanding Your Unconscious and Conscious Mind
- Your Brain’s Google Search Engine: Using Embedded Presupposition To Change The Way You Think, To Get What You Want
- Harnessing Happiness, Your Superpower: Simple Ways to Build Positive Neural Pathways
- Get In The Zone: Understanding How To Get Outside Your Comfort Zone
- Strength Conditioning For Your Brain: Using Your Character Strengths To Unlock Your Potential
- You By Design: A Self-Esteem Workshop – 8 part
- Just Breathe: A Meditation, Mindfulness and Energy Workshop
- Movies In Your Mind: How Imagination, Motivation, Vision and Goals Work
- Terms and Conditions May Apply: What You Need to Know About Checking That Box
- Happiness, Sadness, Whatever…Oh My: Emotional Ownership – 6 part
- Emotional Awareness parts 1 & 2
- Emotional Accountability
- Emotional Concept parts 4 & 5
- Emotional Actualization
- Fear, Intuition and Safety: Understanding the Creepy Feeling and Reading People
- Relational Aggression: Understanding Bullying
- Divorce and Teens:
- What to Expect When You Are Expecting A Teenager
- I have a Teenager Now What?
- Interpersonal Communication: Learning to Communicate with Your Teen
- Gender Communication: Lessons on Miscommunication
- The Dark Side: The Bad the Ugly and the Terrifying Truth about Social Media
- Generational Communication
- Happiness Set Point and Happiness Threshold
- College in the New Millennium: A Guide for Parents
- Dating 2.0: The New Dating Rules
- Gender and Sexuality
- Temptation: The New World of Drugs, Sex, Risk, and Teens
- Growing Healthy Teens: How to Encourage, Empower, and Excel Your Teen
- College 101
- Truth about Adulting: The Shit No One Tells You
- I’ll Be There for You: Building and Maintaining Long-term Friendships
- College 101: What No One Tells You About College
- You Are What You Do: Conscience Behavior Change for Teens
- The Real World: Life Skills for Amazing Teens and Young Adults
- College Resume: Keys to a Successful College Application
- Creating and Maintaining meaningful friendships.